Since 1974, Safam has been the undisputed leader of Jewish music in America. But don't take our word for it. This is what others are saying...
Safam's musical magic has been presented to countless organizations throughout the world.
- Safam is "incredible" in NJ concert!
Your Yom Yerushalayim concert in our community was incredible. It was a great opportunity to bring together six congregations and our local Jewish Federation in a partnership to host a community-wide event, and the packed sanctuary (plus some) was a reflection of that. Many in the audience were veteran Safam fans and many were first-timers, and both groups had a tremendous experience.
--- Rabbi Robert Rubin, Temple Beth Or, Brick, NJ and chairman of the joint Community Planning Committee
- Safam Rocks at Metuchen, NJ Concert!
It's 2016 and the utter joy inherent in a Safam concert has not diminished one iota! Last night's performance was good Jewish fun of the highest order, and you certainly left our audience wanting more. I must say that even your "timely" songs have acquired a timeless, transcendent quality that truly mesmerized attendees of all ages. You more than delivered on the promises we made in our promotional materials. And that's a win-win all around. Thanks again.
--- Rena Kallman, Chair of the Susy Schwartz Memorial Scholarship Fund Concert, Congregation Neve Shalom, Metuchen, NJ
- "Since the Boston based group formed in 1974, American Jewish music has never been the same. The music of Safam has prompted people to make aliyah, join Jewish youth groups or simply dance for joy. This American Jewish supergroup is at the top of its game." - The Baltimore Jewish Times
- "Safam is truly one of our great natural resources here in Boston. Your ability to inspire us and bring us together as a community is incomparable." - Barry Shrage, Executive Director, Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- "Safam has succeeded in what many contemporary musicians have sought to do by creating an indigenous American Jewish sound in popular music. Their repertoire encompasses the liturgical, the topical and the poignant and the playful, while their artistic performance is an utterly joyful celebration of Jewish heart and soul. Their message transcends all denominational affiliation." - Rutgers Hillel
- " ... Through it's music, humor, passion and sensitivity SAFAM instills in its audience a sense of pride about being Jewish in America." - The Jewish Calendar
- "Safam's style is unique and has yet to be successfully imitated. As the original Baby Boomers of the Jewish American sound, they have improved with age." - The Voice
- "Safam combines a respect for the tradition with innovative music. They are doing something very valuable. It is also extremely enjoyable." - Theodore Bikel
- It's 2016 and the utter joy inherent in a Safam concert has not diminished one iota! Last night's performance was good Jewish fun of the highest order, and you certainly left our audience wanting more. I must say that even your "timely" songs have acquired a timeless, transcendent quality that truly mesmerized attendees of all ages. You more than delivered on the promises we made in our promotional materials. And that's a win-win all around. Thanks again. - Rena Kallman, Chair of the Susy Schwartz Memorial Scholarship Fund Concert, Congregation Neve Shalom, Metuchen, NJ
- "Safam brings the house down creating a local Jewish Happening... There was a strong feeling of family to the event. More than one person has left a Safam concert with a renewed sense of pride in their Jewish Heritage" - The Jewish Star
- "Thank you for making our fund raising evening a financial and social success. All who attended went away delighted and are still talking about your wonderful and memorable performance." - Alex Klein, Talmud Torah, Manchester England
- "Safam's music is indescribably wonderful! The spirit you inspired was nothing short of a miracle. The enthusiasm, and the sheer joy of being Jewish, which you convey have made a tremendous impression on so many. I don't think any single event in my over 20 years as a Rabbi has had the kind of impact that your performance did. An extraordinary evening." - Rabbi Scott Glass, Temple Beth El, Ithaca, New York
- "The raves are still coming in. As always you put on a great show. Safam is and always has been the embodiment of exciting, dynamic, contemporary, Jewish Music. The concert was a cultural and a financial success." - Edward Edelstein, Temple Beth El Religious School, Cedarhurst New York
- "Spectacular concert!!! You have brought young and old as well as every sect of Judaism together to share in an experience rich in Judaic culture." - Paula Mann, Ohev Shalom of Bucks County, Richboro, PA
- "What a wonderful concert! You exceeded even my highest expectations. I love you guys." - Sheila Stern, Beth Israel Congregation, Owings Mills, MD
Isn't it time you brought SAFAM's musical magic to your community?